Chisel Stainless Steel Black Rubber 7.75 inch Bracelet
There are various grades of Stainless Steel in the marketplace. 316L Stainless Steel is the material used in Chisel jewelry. 'L' stands for low carbon. 316L is used to avoid corrosion problems caused by welding and does not develop surface rust. It is very fashionable in color, can be plated and is easily personalized with engraved sentiments.
- Product Type: Jewelry
- Jewelry Type: Bracelets
- Bracelet Type: ID Bracelets
- Material: Primary: Stainless Steel
- Material: Primary - Color: White
- Material: Accents: Rubber
- Material: Accent Color 1: Black
- Length of Item: 7.75 in
- Width of Item: 10 mm
- Sold By Unit: Each
- Chain Length: 7.75 in
- Chain Width: 10 mm
- Charm/Element Length: 38 mm
- Charm/Element Width: 10 mm
- Clasp /Connector: Fold Over Catch
- Engravable: Yes (Front)
- Finish: Polished
- Number of Elements: 1
Available in 2 Sizes: 7.750, 8.500.
With a price range of $8.06 to $10.