ChiselStainless Steel 2.00 mm 18 inch Beaded Ball Antiqued Chain
There are various grades of Stainless Steel in the marketplace. 316L Stainless Steel is the material used in Chisel jewelry. 'L' stands for low carbon. 316L is used to avoid corrosion problems caused by welding and does not develop surface rust. It is very fashionable in color, can be plated and is easily personalized with engraved sentiments.
- Product Type: Jewelry
- Jewelry Type: Necklaces
- Chain Type: Ball (Beaded)
- Necklace Type: Chain Styles
- Material: Primary: Stainless Steel
- Material: Primary - Color: White
- Chain Length: 18 in
- Clasp /Connector: Lobster (Fancy)
- Finish: Polished & Antiqued
Available in 2.000 size increments from 18.000 to 30.000.
With a price range of $31 to $36.